Are your tax returns prepared in accordance with local, state and federal
tax law? Are your returns being examined by the Internal Revenue Service
or other taxing authority? Do you need assistance in filing a return for
a trust or an estate?
The above examples are tax compliance issues and we can help! Our professionals
can analyze past returns, assist in preparing current returns and represent
you during any examinations of your returns.
But, we don't just stop there. Our tax planning services can maximize
your after tax return as well as reduce the overall tax expense. After
all, our ultimate goal is helping you meet financial goals. We'll sit
down with you and carefully examine your tax liabilities, evaluate your
investments and determine alternative methods for handling complex transactions.
It's what we do best!
While terms like "financial statements" and "accounts receivable
and payable" may be subjects you'd rather not talk about, they are
the core of running any business. You may find them mundane or even confusing,
but we thrive on them!
We're here to do as little or as much as you need to make your business
work. Your goals become our priorities.
A shopping list of services:
- Audit, review or compilation
- Accounting control evaluations
- Financial forecasts, projections and feasibility studies
- Reports including itemized financial statements, accountants' reports
and specialized information for contractual or regulatory requirements
Over the years, we've realized that business is business. The decisions
you make day in and day out directly affect your bottom line no matter
what the industry. Because of our specialized expertise, we can help base
your decisions on sound financial advice.
One of the most fulfilling things we do is getting to know you and what
you do. Then, together we can accomplish anything. Because our principals
and staff are a diverse group of tenured professionals and a talented
rising generation, we are able to assist you in any of the following areas:
- Establishing a quality accounting and management reporting system
- Evaluating and selecting data processing hardware and software, and
assisting with the installation
- Determining financing requirements and obtaining funding
- Analyzing business problems, such as compensation of executives, profit
sharing and retirement plans
- Evaluating and providing assistance in hiring personnel
- And more!
We don't limit our services to the above list. We just want to help you
do your job better. That makes us both successful.